05 Nights | 06 Days
Kathmandu (2N) – Pokhara (2N) - Nagarkot (1N)
- Today our hospitable Airport representative will receive the guests from Tribhuvan International Airport and greet with Garland, Briefly explain about the program. Hotel Check in, Welcome Drink. Evening Dinner Program & Overnight Stay at Hotel
- Meal Plan: D
- Breakfast at Hotel. Visit to Pashupatinath Temple:
Pashupatinath (Aarti): The holiest of holy Hindu temple in south Asia is the focal point of pilgrimage from all over the sub-continent. The holy river Bagmati flowing nearby is the cremation ground of the Hindus. Funeral pyres can be viewed from across the riverbank.
Bouddhanath: Probably the largest stupa in the world is also found in Kathmandu valley-the great stupa of Boudhanath. Again the omni-sighted eyes of the Buddha stare all the directions. This Stupa is the place of worship of Tibetan Buddhists predominantly.
Swoyambhunath: It is situated in the west of Kathmandu city on the top of the hill. The huge Stupa is one of the holiest Buddhist site in Nepal and is listed as a world heritage site. Afterwards you will be drive for Kathmandu Durbar Square. So far as art and architecture are concerned, you need to look no further. This complex of places, Courtyards and temples built between the 12th and 18th century. The Durbar Square protected by UNESCO as the world heritage site in the social, religious and urban focal point of the city. Drive back to Hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel
- Meal Plan: B/D
- After Breakfast Drive to Pokhara, Arrival in Pokhara check in Hotel Visit to Lake side, Dinner and over night at Hotel.
- Meal Plan: B/D
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for sightseeing:
Gupteswar Mahadev: Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave lies in the southern end of the city, it is just 2 Km from Central Pokhara. The entrance is right across from Devi's fall and the cave is nearly about 3 km long. The cave has got both the narrow and wide spaces inside it. One can have an astonishing view of Devi’s fall from inside the cave except in rainy seasons. The cave is provided with artificial lighting systems. The cave is also an important religious site for Hindus.
Devi’s fall: Locally known as Patale Chhango (Hell's fall), Devi’s fall is one of the major tourist destinations in Pokhara. It is just 2 km away from Central Pokhara. It is an awesome waterfall and you can’t stop yourself saying ‘WOW’. Devi’s fall plunges into a cave and disappears into the earth. In the monsoon, the sight is most spectacular. Legend has it that the name was put in the memory of a tourist named David who was swept down the waterfall. This fall is also known as Davy's fall, David's fall or Davis's fall, meaning the same water fall.
Barahi Temple: Lying in the island of the middle of the Fewa Lake, the Barahi temple is the most important monument in Pokhara. This two-storyed pagoda is dedicated to the boar manifestation of' Ajima, representative of the force of Godess Durga. Barahi is pictured with the face of a boar with a cup in one hand and fish in the other. Devotees can be seen carrying male animals across the lake for sacrifice, especially on Saturdays. Set in stunning surroundings, many find Barahi Temple a peaceful place to relax as one can enjoy the green forest scenery just beyond the south end of the lake, full-scale scenery of the lake and amazing reflection of the Annapurna and Fishtail Mountains on the surface of the lake. Lunch Program.
Seti George: The deepest George made by River Seti.
Bindabashani Temple: The oldest temple of Pokhara City. Renovated in 20th Century.
Fewa Lake: The second largest lake in the country covering an area of about 4.43 km2 (1.7 sq mi) is the center of attraction for every person visiting Pokhara. It is the largest among the eight lakes lying in Pokhara. One can sail or row a hired boat across the lake or visit Barahi Temple situated on the island located in the lake. The lake is ideal for relaxation, boating and viewing the mountains as well. One can also fish in the lake but be sure that you are fishing at the right place. Reflection of Macchapuchre (Mount Fishtail) in the lake makes you feel more exciting. So, don’t just read this, pack up your luggage and be there to exploit the natural beauty.The eastern shore of the lake, popularly known as lakeside or Baidam, is the favorite home base for travelers and consists of endless strip of lodges, restaurants, bookshops, souvenir shops, internetcafes And overnight stay Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
- Meal Plan: B/D
- After Breakfast Drive to Nagarkot vaya Kathmandu Dinner Program, Overnight stay in Nagarkot Hotel Observe the beautiful river valley of Marshyangdi to the west, and Trisuli to the South. Enjoy a striking scenic view of the Manaslu- Himalchuli and Annapurna ranges, and the deep and terraced valleys. Enjoy with Photography at Natural Scenic Spots. Arrive Kathmandu and Drive to Nagarkot.
Drive to Nagarkot, Nagarkot (altitude 2,175 mtrs) is by far the most popular. Located 30 kms east of Kathmandu, Nagarkot has developed into a favorite weekend gateway among those seeking mountain views in comfort and quite. At sunrise, the Himalayan range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest for Kanchenjunga in the east, emerges from the darkness to greet the happy visitor with its awe inspiring majesty and beauty. Evening sunset view and Overnight stay Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
- Meal Plan: B/D
- After breakfast Drive to Bhakta pur sightseeing and transfer you to the international airport Return to your home destination with sweet memories of amazing Nepal.
- Meal Plan: B
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Katmandu in Double room on MAPAI Plan
- 1 nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara in Double room on MAPAI Plan
- 1 nights hotel accommodation in Nagarkot in Double room on MAPAI Plan
- 1 Full day Kathmandu sightseeing by a/c Private Car
- 1 full day Pokhara sightseeing by a/c Private Car
- Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu –Nagarkot-Kathmandu by Car.
- Arrival & departure by a/c private Car.
- City entrances to the scenic spots.
- Mineral water 1000 ml. 02 bottle p/p per day -entire tour.
- Guide for entire tour.
- Air Tickets
- Applicable Taxes
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water and cost for other activities such as rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen contingencies such as landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any form of Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Other personal expenses; tips to Guide and Driver.